DO YOU HAVE A WORKFORCE GAP?
As an Idaho employer, you are probably aware that our state has a serious workforce gap. Thousands of Idaho jobs go unfilled each year because Idaho lacks the skilled workforce it needs to fill these jobs. Additionally, many young Idahoans are unaware of the career opportunities that are out there.
HOW PTECH CAN HELP
Finding the right candidate to fill your company's workforce needs is challenging. PTECH engages with Idaho students and connects them with Idaho employers. Our program prepares future job candidates by guiding them through necessary technical and soft skills training so that you, the employer, can focus more resources on what matters most - running a successful company.
hoW DOES PTECH BENEFIT IDAHO EMPLOYERS?
As an employer partner with PTECH, you'll have the opportunity to:
- HOST student field trips.
- PARTICIPATE in networking events or roundtable discussions.
- CONNECT with Idaho high school students interested in your industry.
- MARKET your company's services or job openings through PTECH channels.
- HIRE trained, vetted, job-ready Idaho candidates.
BECOME A PTECH PARTNER
If you want to help PTECH students learn more about available career paths in your industry or at your workplace, plus have access to a pool of qualified, job-ready candidates, contact Karl Dye at email@example.com.